close

Is there someone out there?
有人在嗎

Yeah yeah Ooh
Sittin'by the phone but it's not ringing
坐在沒響的電話旁
Nobody cares who am I kiddin’
沒人在乎我在和誰開玩笑
But I still got hope
我仍存著一絲希望
See all of my life I've been searchin’
For a gril to end this yearnin’
我一生都在尋找一個女孩,可以讓我一解相思之情
Come one and fulfil my dreams
來吧!實現我的夢想

Baby'cos I feel so alone
因我感到孤單
I ain't got a love to call my own and so I just want to know
且沒有愛情的滋潤,所以我想知道
Is there someone out there?
有人在嗎
Someone who cares for me
你會喜歡我
Someone true through the good and bad time’s too
而且不論在順境或逆境,彼此都能真誠對待
Is there someone out there?
有人在嗎
Is it you?
是你嗎

Oh
If you're there and if you're listenin
如果你正在電話那頭聽著電話
If you're the girl that I've been missin
如果妳是我所錯過的女孩
Then just make you move
請展開行動
Show me trill me don't waste time just tell me
請讓我知道,別浪費時間
Cos you've got nothing to lose
因為你並沒有任何損失

Don't ya know I dream of you girl
你不知道我曾夢到你嗎 
The scent of your hair
夢到你頭髮的香味
Strawberry lips even the perfume you wear
夢到你的櫻桃小嘴,甚至是你用過的香水

CHORUS

Could you be the light of my life?
你可以做我一生的明燈嗎
The girl of my dreams?
我的夢中情人
And could this be love and what does love mean?
這是愛嗎?愛又是什麼呢?
Though nothing's for sure we might find romance
雖然沒有任何事是確定的,我們還是可以擁有浪漫愛情
If you are something special]
倘若你真的很特別
Then let's take our chance
讓我們冒險一試
Oh yeah
噢!好!

Repeat CHORUS to end
 
重複CHORUS直到結束

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    keepflying 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()